Regional Engineer Sales Manager
Position type: Permanent
Job Type: Full time
Salary package: £25K – 28K (Depends on experience)
Our client is a well-known international supplier of air conditioning and cooling equipment founded in 1995. They design and manufacture high quality, reliable and energy efficient cooling products for information/communications technology and medical imaging/diagnostic equipment. We are currently recruiting for an experienced regional sales manager to join their team in Warrington. The ideal candidate must be proactive and willing to travel.
Ideaboxes Limited is an international recruitment and consultancy agency. It specialises in finding UK businesses experienced Chinese bilingual candidates. Ideaboxes aims to provide outstanding support for businesses and offer professional career advice for Chinese speakers based in the UK. By delivering this service, Ideaboxes can act as a bridge between distinguished employers and high-level job seekers. By recruiting the best Chinese candidates for employers, this will assist in the development of an expanding Chinese market and meet the increasing demand for Chinese speakers in the work place, worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Visiting clients, both existing and potential, to promote products and services.
· Develop, open and expand the market in Singapore and other countries around the world.
· Negotiate business deals with clients such as price and discounts.
· Have a constant high level of knowledge and understanding about the technology and products.
· Develop and execute sales strategies to promote business growth and development.
· Understand customer needs and finding solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Accountable for the efficiency of sales activities.
· Excellent written/verbal English and Chinese.
· +3 years sales experience within the industrial market, telecommunications or data center.
· Engineering degree in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Mechanical Engineering or similar technical education.
· Understanding of cooling and air conditioning products and market.
· Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
· IT proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Availability and willingness to travel abroad.
· Proactive and results-driven professional.
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact successful candidates within 14 days.