Head of Business Development
Position type: Permanent,full-time
Location: Isle of Man, UK
Salary package: 70K-80K
Our client is an expanding e-gaming business with a newly-opened branch in
Isle of Man. They are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Head of
Business Development to lead their team.
They can offer Visa sponsorship and relocation package to the ideal
Ideaboxes Limited is an international recruitment and consultancy agency. It
specialises in finding UK businesses experienced Chinese bilingual
Ideaboxes aims to provide outstanding support for businesses and offer
professional career advice for Chinese speakers based in the UK. By
delivering this service, Ideaboxes can act as a bridge between distinguished
employers and high-level job seekers. By recruiting the best Chinese
candidates for employers, this will assist in the development of an expanding
Chinese market and meet the increasing demand for Chinese speakers in the
work place, worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build and lead a team that will enhance company’s performance with
valuable business insights from the Chinese market
• Liaise with agencies to develop and maintain key relationships essential
for brand’s performance and growth
• Create reports on the audience statistics.
• Coordinate and manage various marketing projects efficiently.
• Provide staff with team targets, goals, objectives and KPIs to effectively
monitor and assess team performance
• Update colleagues in the marketing team as well as other teams on a
regular basis on Chinese media market development and latest
technology trends to ensure knowledge of current trends in the industry
• Proactively assist the team members with guidance and training to ensure
personal growth within the team and wider organisation
• At least 5 years of experience in media or marketing-related role aiming at
• Previous experience in online gambling industry is an advantage
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Great leadership and management skills
• Excellent English and Mandarin language skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration
Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact
successful candidates within 14 days.